WELCOME TO RAP N TAP!
*BRING A FRIEND WEEK: Monday September 30 - Saturday October 5.
Each student may bring a friend to their dance class. If you have more than one dance class you can either bring that same person or choose to bring someone else to attend. There is no charge required for your friend. However, if that person decides to join
Rap N Tap then monthly fees will apply. Don't worry if your friend has never danced before, we can work with ALL levels. This offer does not apply to Company classes unless the person attending is at dance company level. We hope you all choose someone to bring to class. It will be a FUN experience!
*RAP N TAP DANCE WEAR ON SALE IN OCTOBER: We will be selling Rap N Tap hooded sweat shirts,T-shirts, sweat shirts, team uniforms and more. All these items will go on sale the first week of October. Sales will end on Thursday October 31. The October Newsletter will list all prices and size information. Students LOVE to wear something that has their dance studio logo on it and our items make for great Christmas gifts! We are also taking shoe orders through the end of October so please make sure your shoes are the right ones and fit properly. If you need to order new shoes please speak with your instructor.
*You may visit us online at www.rapntapdanceschool.com and view all newsletters, upcoming events, weather cancellations and all other important information. We are still accepting new students providing classes are not full. We post all studio shut downs and other important information on Instagram and Facebook as well so please 'Like' and follow us on both!
1. Monthly tuition is due the first class of each month.
2. Outside shoes are not allowed in dance class.
3. Please secure hair back off your face and no gum allowed.
4. Pick up after yourselves and don't forget to take your belongings home.
5. Write your name on all your dance shoes/dance wear.
6. No cell phone use in dance class.
7. Respect all class mates and teachers and please remain quiet in waiting rooms.