Happy New Year Dance Families! We hope you have all enjoyed your holiday vacation. We are excited to see our dancers again and "leap" into 2022!
* Martin Luther King Day - The studio is OPEN Monday January 17th.
* Bad Weather Cancellations - Please call the studio at
978-388-9779 for a recorded message, go online at www.rapntapdanceschool.com or check our Facebook Page and Instagram for the status of classes. A decision will have been made at least 1 hour prior to class time for any cancellations due to bad weather and parking bans. Please do not assume that dance classes are canceled just because school's canceled. Many times the roads and parking is cleared by the time the dance studio opens.
*Tuition - January tuition is due this week and if December tuition is past due, please submit December payment this week as well. Thank you.
*Dance Company Competition Fee Bill - This is a reminder that the first competition fee bill will be passed out to all dance company members by mid January and payment due in full by February 16th.
*Covid Update - Due to recent surges in covid cases, the town of Amesbury has recommended wearing masks inside public spaces. It, at this time, is not mandated or required for our business. As a business we highly recommend masks inside the studio until the surge slows down in our town. Again recommended but not mandated at this time. Also please continue to keep your child home if sick. Thank you all for your continued support in helping to keep our studio safe and healthy!
*Cellphones are not allowed for use during any dance class unless with the permission of the instructor. Please keep cellphones inside a dance bag during all classes.
*We will continue to communicate all important information via email throughout the dance year. Please Follow and "Like" our Rap N Tap Facebook and Instagram as we also post a lot of updates there as well.
1. Monthly tuition is due the first class of each month.
2. Outside shoes are not allowed in dance class.
3. Please secure hair back off your face and no gum allowed.
4. Pick up after yourselves and don't forget to take your belongings home.
5. Write your name on all your dance shoes/dance wear.
6. No cell phone use in dance class.
7. Respect all class mates and teachers and please remain quiet in waiting rooms.