Our commitment is to provide the best possible dance instruction and atmosphere for you and your child. In order that we meet our commitment, and to ensure the success of all, the following guidelines have been established. Please read all rules carefully and understand that the rules must apply to all students with no exceptions. Let's have a great year!
1. REGISTRATION FEE: A $25.00 NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee is due upon registration for each student.
2. PAYMENTS: Tuition is based and calculated on a 10 month payment plan. Rates do not vary month to month. Tuition is due the first scheduled class of the month. Full pay is expected when a student is absent, when bad weather causes a shut down, and when there is a holiday/school vacation shut down. If monthly tuition is not paid the first class of each month then $5.00 per week will be added to the account until full payment is received. Personal checks are always welcome. However, there will be a charge of $30.00 for any returned checks. Included in the monthly tuition rate is Holiday Shut Downs
(Thanksgiving/Christmas etc..), School Vacation shut downs (February/April etc...), and up to 3 bad weather cancellations/unforeseen cancellations per class. There will be make-up classes scheduled for any class that has more than 3 weather cancellations/unforeseen cancellations. Parents' and students will be notified of all Holiday/Vacation Shut Down dates a month prior in our monthly newsletter.
3. CANCELLATIONS: Please call the studio at 978-388-9779 for a recorded message, go online at www.rapntapdanceschool.com or check our Facebook Page and Instagram for the status of classes. A decision will have been made 1 hour prior to class time for any cancellations due to bad weather.
4. RECITAL AND DRESS REHEARSAL: Concluding the school year will be our annual show (optional). Times, dates and location will be announced after the first of the year. There will be a mandatory dress rehearsal and will include a fee of $10.00 per student.
5. COSTUMES: Costumes will be chosen and ordered before the new year. A non-refundable costume payment per costume will be due in the month of November. Costume payments must be paid by cash or money order only. The exact payment dates will be announced at a later date in our monthly newsletters. Costume prices range from $70.00 - $85.00 per costume.
6. RECITAL TICKETS: Recital ticket prices will be given out later in year but can range between $24.00 - $25.00 per ticket. All tickets sales must be paid by cash or money order. Any student with an unpaid balance will not be able to purchase recital tickets until the balance is paid in full.
7. YEAR-END: Any student with an unpaid balance for lessons, costumes, rehearsal fee or tickets at the end of the dance year will not be permitted to perform in the show.
8. PARENTS' OBSERVANCE: There will be two parents' observances during the year. They will be announced in our newsletters.
9. PERMISSION: Parents give their permission to allow Rap N Tap to use students dance photography or dance videos for any promotional or advertising purposes without compensation.
Physician____________________________ Phone Number (_______) ________ - ________
Emergency Contact Name__________________________ Phone Number (_____) ______ - ______
LIST CLASSES YOU WANT TO SIGN UP FOR BELOW
CLASS 1 ______________________________________Day______________ Time_____________
CLASS 2 ______________________________________Day______________ Time_____________
CLASS 3 ______________________________________Day______________ Time_____________
CLASS 4 ______________________________________Day______________ Time_____________
CLASS 5 ______________________________________Day______________ Time_____________
CLASS 6 ______________________________________Day______________ Time_____________
Registration Fee $25.00:
Monthly Tuition Rate:
September 13, 2021 - August 31, 2022
The Owner/Director, Instructors, and Student Assistants of Rap N Tap are not liable for injury to your child while taking lessons or participating in any events at the studio. This includes the entire premises of the building. Your child is using these services at his/her own risk.
Rap N Tap School Of Dance, owner of: Carolyn Hanley - Tapley, is not liable for lost or the theft of any personal property.
STUDENTS NAME: _________________________________________________________
of_________________________________________Date of Birth_____/_______/______, give permission to Anna Jacques Hospital and doctors to perform any treatment that is deemed necessary. In case of an emergency Anna Jacques Hospital will contact you as soon as possible if you are absent.
This form will be in effect from September 13, 2021 through August 31, 2022.